OUTSTANDING CUSTOMER SERVICE
This one day course will equip you with the skills to deliver consistent customer service and achieve increased customer satisfaction and loyalty.
Explore what ‘Outstanding Customer Service’ is and what it means to the individual employee, together with the impact on the business or organisation. Poor service is not acceptable, good service is now regarded as the ‘norm’. This course will challenge current practice plus look at what one is already doing well. We will look at understanding how our customers judge us ‘M.O.T’ (Moment of Truth) regarding service.
- What is ‘Outstanding Customer Service’.
- Reflect and Review where you are now.
- Identify the ‘M.O.T’ (moment of truth).
- Recognise and manage customer behaviours.
- Effective communication – lots of hints, tips and techniques to improve this skill.
- Develop a personal, organisation action plan to produce customer service excellence.