ILM LEVEL 5 CERTIFICATE IN
LEADERSHIP AND MANAGEMENT
This qualification is recognised internationally and awarded by the UK’s leading Management organisation. It is part of the City and Guilds Group and offers unrivalled experience in the sector and the Royal Charter brings the highest level of prestige.
The ILM level 5 certificate in Leadership and Management qualification is ideal if you are a mid-level manager looking to develop skills in preparation for a senior role. It is designed for practising middle managers, department heads and project managers. Develop your skills and experience, improve your performance and prepare for senior management responsibilities.
|29th August||ILM Induction & Assignment Workshop|
|12th September||Understand the management role to improve performance (Part 1)|
|26th September||Understand the management role to improve performance (Part 2)|
|10th October||Action Learning|
|24th October||Assessing your own Leadership Capability and Performance (Part 1)|
|7th November||Assessing your own Leadership Capability and Performance (Part 2)|
|21st November||Action Learning|
|5th December||Developing & Leading Teams to Achieve Organisational Goals (Part 1)|
|19th December||Developing & Leading Teams to Achieve Organisational Goals (Part 2)|
|16th January||Action Learning|
|23rd January||Student Presentation|
- Uses core management techniques to drive better results
- Develop your ability to lead, motivate and inspire
- Provide strategic leadership as well as day-to-day management skills
- Benchmarks your managerial skills
- Raises your profile in your organisation
- Positive impacts for your employer
- Encourages strategic thinking at this level of management to foster business improvement
- Engages middle managers with training and development – this qualification is designed to provide clear, measurable benefits to career-minded professionals.
- Customise this qualification to your development needs.