ILM LEVEL 5 CERTIFICATE IN
LEADERSHIP AND MANAGEMENT
This qualification is recognised internationally and awarded by the UK’s leading Management organisation. It is part of the City and Guilds Group and offers unrivalled experience in the sector and the Royal Charter brings the highest level of prestige.
The ILM level 5 certificate in Leadership and Management qualification is ideal if you are a mid-level manager looking to develop skills in preparation for a senior role. It is designed for practising middle managers, department heads and project managers. Develop your skills and experience, improve your performance and prepare for senior management responsibilities.
Download full details here (PDF, 375kb)
|25th September 2019||ILM Induction & Assignment Workshop|
|9th October 2019||Understanding the Management Role Part 1|
|23rd October 2019||Understanding the Management Role Part 1|
|6th November 2019||Action Learning Unit 1|
|28th November 2019||Assessing Own Leadership Style Part 1|
|4th December 2019||Assessing Own Leadership Style Part 2|
|8th January 2020||Action Learning Unit 11|
|22nd January 2020||Developing & Leading Team Part 1|
|11th February 2020||Developing & Leading Team Part 2|
|25th February 2020||Action Learning Unit 111|
|10th March 2020||Student Presentation of Assignments Workshop / Course Review|
- Uses core management techniques to drive better results
- Develop your ability to lead, motivate and inspire
- Provide strategic leadership as well as day-to-day management skills
- Benchmarks your managerial skills
- Raises your profile in your organisation
- Positive impacts for your employer
- Encourages strategic thinking at this level of management to foster business improvement
- Engages middle managers with training and development – this qualification is designed to provide clear, measurable benefits to career-minded professionals.
- Customise this qualification to your development needs.