Microsoft PowerPoint has been the presentation application leader for 25 years, this slide based graphical program allows you to create business presentations that are modern and co-ordinated.
Following this course, you will be able to create effective presentations using a variety of tools available within PowerPoint. Learn how to add various types of text or graphical content to slides, and enhance the finished presentation using colour and basic animations. Lots of PowerPoint shortcuts will be shown to create better presentations.
- Getting to know the PowerPoint
Positioning text objects on screen
Presentation delivery skills ‘best practice’
Using charts in a presentation
Using Presentation view
Basic text and number entry, moving and copying
Adding pictures to slides
Adding dates and slide numbers
Tools to achieve layout accuracy
- We train a maximum of eight delegates at any time to allow customisation and increased personal tuition
- Training can be carried out at your site or in our Business Training Suite
- Certificates of achievement are awarded to all delegates
- Open Course: Chamber Members: £195 + VAT / Non Chamber Members: £275 + VAT
- Incompany Courses up to 8 delegates: Chamber Members: £895 + VAT / Non Chambers Members: £995 + VAT